Difference between counselling, psychotherapy, trauma-psychotherapy and psychiatric treatment.
Methods/approaches - systemic (Family Psychotherapy) and existential approach; EMDR sessions; Trauma-focused therapy; Motivational Interviewing "talk for change"
We can be of help during problems in following domains:
- Family-related issues - communication problems, existential hardships, changes in family structure, emotional distress/bulling, parenting, relationship problems, betrayals, separation, divorce
- Work-related problems - conflicts, bad communication, fatigue, distress, Burnout, Bore-out
- Anxiety & Related Disorders - fears/phobias (Social anxiety, Separation anxiety, Fear of Flying; Claustrophobia, Agoraphobia, Panic Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder)
- Change related difficulties - eliciting “behavior change” for better health/communication overall better functioning/satisfaction; adaptation to new lifestyle (losses, habits, health practice/regime..); existential dilemmas
Personality & Behaviour Assessment
- Dark Four
High Risk Occupation Qualities
- SELECTOR PRO
- Assessment Center Behaviour
- Occupational stress